Pamela jane bridal boutique
What I Offer
This new Boutique based in Camberley offers a private 60-90 minute consultation depending on your needs. This is your time to relax and enjoy this experience with your entourage, Pamela will make it stress free and fun. Although the website shows specific opening hours if they don’t suit then please ask for alternatives, as Pamela is more than happy to try and oblige doing early morning, or late evenings where necessary to help you in the search for your dream dress.
Allow 90 mins to ensure you can relax and try on lots of styles.
- Be open minded often brides purchase something they had never considered.
- Bear in mind the ex sample and discontinued dresses sell quickly so arrange for everyone important to your decision making to be at your first appointment to avoid disappointment.
- Wear light coloured underwear and if possible shoes with a heel that you are likely to wear on the day.
- Although I love children this is the perfect opportunity to relax and have fun with your family and friends, so try and arrange sitters to watch over the little treasures.
- Because a lot of my dresses are not able to be reordered I would really appreciate it if you could come with minimal make up, if you prefer to come with bridal make up on then I can arrange for a piece of fabric to be used over your face whilst trying the dresses to avoid staining the beautiful gowns.
- I would recommend keeping your entourage to between 1 and 4 if possible as too many opinions can sometimes be overwhelming and it may become impossible to make a decision.
- Lastly relax, have fun and start creating memories of your big day with your entourage.
“Has such an amazing experience – such a friendly atmosphere as I tried on prom dresses – such a lovely variation of different styles, shapes, and sizes – would love to go back another time and try on some more.”
Pamela is so friendly, amazing dresses for great prices 😚😚x
Just Had a lovely afternoon trying on Prom Dresses. Such a friendly and comfortable experience. Both girls are Aspergers and struggle but where put totally at ease. Thank You so much
I have seen some beautiful dresses in stock so far; simply stunning! Pam is so creative and has a great eye for detail. If you are looking for a dress for your big day or special event, I'd recommend you contact her and go and see these for yourself. Such gorgeous designs, each one different... Something for everyone! They are being kept immaculately in a lovely area of her home, so you'll be welcome and well looked after when trying them on too.